When I was in undergrad I used to be SUPER into make-up. I used to do my make-up for every occasion and sometimes just for fun if I was bored at home. As soon as I got my paycheck you could catch me at Sephora or Ulta spending it on new brushes, eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, and pretty much anything that was calling my name.
As I got older my life became more hectic which meant I had less time to do my make-up. Although I had less time to do my make-up and less time to try out different products, I found products that I keep in my make-up bag at all the times. These products are my staple products and I have used most of them for at least four years.
- BECCA- Ultimate Coverage 24-Hour Foundation
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Fenty Beauty – Lil Precision Makeup Sponge Duo
- Bobbi Brown – Skin Foundation Stick
- Morphe – 350 Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Eden)
- Fenty Beauty – Diamond All-Over Diamond Veil (I have both but like the Cognac the most)
- Laura Mercier – Translucent Setting Powder
- NARS – Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Urban Decay – Perversion Mascara
- NARS – Blush
- L.A. Girl – HD Pro Concealer
- Sonia Kashuk – Latex-Free Makeup Blender Sponge
- KVD Vegan Beauty – Tattoo Eyeliner
I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do! What are some of your make-up must haves?
Don’t forget to look at some of my favorite nail color inspos!